Monday, March 29, 2010

Using Delicious....tasty?

Prior to my day long "catch up game" on 23 Things Kansas, I thought I was pretty savvy about technical things. But at this point, I feel I have been overestimating my abilities.
I created a Delicious account, and began creating tags, and tag bundles, etc. I am not sure all of my browser bookmarks transferred over, however, and I believe I need to do a little "tweaking." I think that the "Social Bookmarking" concept is very interesting, though I am not sure how much I will use it, only time will tell. To be quite honest, I have never liked how even browser bookmarks feel so disorganized, random, and scattered. I think that my feelings about this have something to do with the touch of OCD that I harbor. I hope to poke around on delicious a little more, and discover the method of organizing my bookmarks.

1 comment: