Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week One: Blogging

Well, here I am trying my hand at some blogging myself, for the 23 Things Kansas program.
I am excited to learn more about the world of tech, and connecting with other librarians, information, and societies. My only concern is making time to do everything!
I am Amy Lassiter, the librarian for the small town of Winchester, Kansas, and I have seen and heard (and smelled) many amazing, wonderful, and frightening things in my days here.
I read several blogs myself. My friend Shonda from high school keeps me posted on good reads for myself and patrons, on her blog "Texas Red Books." I also enjoy the antics of her prairie dog.
I also enjoy "Librarian by Day", and several blogs related to my favorite hobby of scrapbooking. My fave there is "life in a scrapbook room." The "slide" pics of the scrapbook room make me want to drool....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I love your URL! It made me laugh out loud and then giggle to a chuckle and now a big smile. I'm on Tumblr at http://reflibrarian.tumblr.com come on over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That scrapbook room is SOMETHING! I would be satisfied if any room in my house looked that orderly.

    ReplyDelete